Chinese cuisine scrambled with seafood that you delectably
imagine. So sarap!Ingredients:
- 500 g Hofan (Chinese noodles)
- 100 g tiger shrimps peeled
- 100 g squid rings
- 100 g fish fillet
- 2 cups fish stock
- 30 g cornstarch
- 300 g bokchoy (Taiwan pechay)
- 1 tspn. sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook hofan noodles to al dente, drain and set aside.
- Blanch separately into oil the shrimp, squid and fish, set aside.
- Stir fry bokchoy leaves and sesame oil, set aside.
- Stir fry in sesame oil seafood and thicken with cornstarch.
- Place pasta on plates over the top with seafood mixture and bokchoy leaves.