Fresh prawns are indeed delicious right after cooking for just a blink. You can serve this
in less than 5 minutes!
- 1 pc approx.. 300 grms tiger prawn butterflied
- 1 jigger brandy
- ½ jigger sake
- 1 tbsp Kikkoman sauce
- 30 grms Butter
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of crushed black peppercorn
- Have ready heated teppanyaki, pour oil, then place prawn. And flambé with brandy, use lighter to ignite the brandy.
- Cover with silver ware for 3 minutes, take off the cover then flame again with sake.
- In one side corner of teppanyaki table, place the butter until melted and add in Kikkoman sauce.
- Take off the meat from tiger prawn and cut into portion size then place it on the plate. Spoon over the prawn the melted Kikkoman.