Tuna belly is one of the most tastiest and healthiest meat as we know.
Enjoy this dish with a twist. Baked to it's perfection!Ingredients:
- 1 k tuna belly
- 2 pcs. red onion
- 2 pcs. tomato slices
- 4 pieces siling pangsigang
- 30 grms. julienned ginger
- 6 pcs. calamansi, squeezed
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- 50 grms. flour
- 15 grms. spring onion, chopped
- Season tuna belly with kalamansi juice,and dredge with flour one side of tuna belly.
- Mark with hot stainless steel cress cut. Bed with slices of red onion, tomato, sili pansigang, ginger on banana leaves and aluminum foil.
- Bake for 3 minutes or until brown.
- Garnish with kinchay and spring onion.