- 300 grms. shrimp, shelled
- 1 tspn. chopped cilantro
- ½ cup water chestnuts
- 2 eggs
- 2 tspn. sesame oil
- 2 tbspn. cornstarch
- 1 tbspn. rice wine
- 1 8g sachet MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 3 blocks soft tofu, each block sliced into 5
- Combine shrimps with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP in a food processor. Process ingredients until finely chopped.
- Scoop out a small hole at center of each tofu slice but not all the way through. Fill with about 2 tspns. shrimp mousse. Transfer onto a dish that will fit the steamer and steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain excess water from the dish and pour sauce over steamed tofu.
- Sprinkle with chopped onions before serving.
To make sauce, combine following in small bowl until sugar dissolves:
- 1 tbspn. soy sauce
- 4 tbspn. water
- 1½ tbspn. brown sugar
- ½ tspn. sesame oil