Burgers were introduced by us during the American invasion and it is widely patronized
until now. Why not try to make some at your home?
- 700 grms. minced lean meat
- 300 grms. beef fat
- 6 pcs. white loaf bread
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 500 grms. brunoise white onions
- 1 tbspn. salt
- 1 tbspn. white pepper
- 1 tbspn. chicken powder
- 3 pcs. beaten eggs
- 50 grms. parsley
- 1 pc. jumbo burger bun
- 6 pcs. pickled cucumber (sliced lengthwise)
- 500 grms. iceberg lettuce
- 500 grms. tomato slices
- 500 grms. cucumber (sliced lengthwise)
- 10 pcs. black olives
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 300 grms. flour
- 2 pcs. bamboo skewers (12 in.)
- Combine lean beef and fat. Mash together white part of loaf bread into milk, white onion, salt, pepper, egg, chicken powder and flour.
- Form everything into round-shape patty, then grill in griddle until done.
- Cut the jumbo burger buns into three. Spread mayonnaise on each layer. Bed with lettuce, tomato, pickles, cucumber, onion and, lastly, the patty.
- Garnish with skewered black olives, pickles, tomato, cucumber and parsley.