According to Chef, this dish is one of Princess Diana's favorite.
Try one at home and feel like royalty!Ingredients:
- 300 grams Tenderloin beef
- 1 pc. White onion
- 2 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Calamansi juice
- 1 pc. Egg
- 50 grams Corn starch
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Crushed black peppercorn
- 1 pc. French bread Baguettes
- 100 grams Coleslaw
- Flatten the tenderloin steak. Season with salt and marinate in soy sauce, calamansi juice.
- Pan-grilled the steak as per guest desire the doneness of the Bistek beef. Set aside.
- Cut into ring white onion, season with salt, then dredge into corn starch, wash into beaten egg, then deep fried until crispy. Set aside.
- Cut into half French bread then fill with bistek beef. Place it on Panini for 10 Minutes.
- Place on dinner plate, siding with coleslaw and onion ring.