Festive enough to imagine. Chef Boy Logro prepared this Thai cuisine
more flavorful enough to serve his guest at his leading
prime time show Idol sa Kusina.Ingredients:
- 500 grms. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 tbspn. + 1 tspn. Asian fish sauce
- 1 pack Japanese tofu, quartered
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbspns. Lime juice
- 1 ½ tspns. Rice wine vinegar
- 3 ½ tbspns. Sugar
- ¾ tspn. Salt
- ¼ tspn. Cayenne
- 500 grms. linguine
- 3 tbspns. Cooking oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2/3 cup Salted peanuts, finely chopped
- 2 cups Bean sprout
- ½ cup Cilantro leaves
- In small bowl, combine the chicken and ½ tspn. fish sauce. In another bowl, combine tofu with another ½ teaspoon fish sauce. In a glass or stainless-steel bowl, combine the remaining 5 tbspns. fish sauce with water, 1 ½ tbspns. lime juice, vinegar, sugar, salt, and cayenne.
- In pot of boiling, salted water, cook linguine until done. Drain.
- in wok, heat 1 tbspn. oil over moderately high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring until just done. Remove.
- Put another tablespoon of oil in wok. Add tofu and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Remove.
- Put the remaining 1 tbspn. oil in wok, add garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add pasta and fish sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, until nearly all the liquid is absorbed. Stir in the chicken, tofu, and 1/3 cup peanuts. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 tbspns. lime juice, bean sprouts, and half the cilantro. Top with remaining peanuts and cilantro.