Have guts to eat siling labuyo? Of course with Chef Logro's
witt, you won't definitely skip this one!Ingredients:
- ½ k pork belly cut into strips
- ½ cup bagoong alamang (shrimp paste)
- 2 tbspns. Cooking oil
- 2 tbspns. Grated ginger
- 1 tbspn. Siling labuyo, chopped
- 1 cup Siling haba, sliced diagonally
- 2 cups Coconut milk, 2nd extract
- ¼ tspn. Chicken powder
- ½ cup Coconut cream 1st extract
- ½ jigger Brandy
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in pan, sauté ginger and pork until brown. Flame with brandy.
- Add bagoong alamang and siling labuyo. Stir fry until pork is completely covered with bagoong.
- Pour coconut milk and siling haba, season with salt, pepper and chicken powder.
- Cover and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut cream and simmer in low heat for 2 minutes or until coconut cream consistency thickens. Sprinkle with chopped kinchay.