Perfect for rainy days!
- 6 Tbsp Japanese soy sauce
- 6 Tbsp sake
- 6 Tbsp mirin
- 3-4 Tbsp sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp dashi
- 1 8-gram sachet MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- ½ cup leeks
- 12 pcs scallops
- 12 pcs prawns, peeled, tails left intact
- 200 gms salmon fillet, cubed
- 1 pack shiritake (yam) noodles or vermicelli noodles, soaked in water
- 1 pack enoki mushrooms
- 2 cups napa cabbage
- 1 tube Japanese tofu, sliced into 6
- In a sukiyaki pan, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Arrange remaining ingredients around the sukiyaki pan, except for cabbage and tofu. Let it boil and then simmer until all seafood are cooked.
- Add cabbage and tofu and simmer for 1 minute.