Tilapia made saucy!
- 500 grms. tilapia fillets
- ½ cup Corn flour
- 2 pcs. eggs
- 2 tbspn. Sesame oil
- 1 tbspn. Clarified butter
- 2 tbspn. Spring onion, chopped
- 1 cup Chili sauce
- 3 pcs. Carrots
- 2 pcs. Cucumber
- Oil for deep-frying
- Salt andf pepper to taste
- Mince the tilapia fillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the corn flour, butter, egg, spring onion and sesame oil.
- Shape the tilapia mixture into bite-sized balls.
- Heat oil to high temperature and add other tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Fry the fritters until golden brown.
- Place on platter and garnish with carrot flowers and serve with chili sauce.