Recipe by Nestle All purpose Cream
Stuffed with all the goodness, this chicken rolls will definitely fly high as it hits
- 4 chicken leg quarters, deboned
- 4 tspn seasoning granules
- 1 tspn. pepper
- 1 cup pork sausage, casings removed
- ½ cup chopped chorizo de bilbao
- ½ cup chopped sweet ham
- 12 pcs. quail eggs, boiled and shelled
- 4 strips cheddar cheese
- 1 pc. whole pickle, sliced into 4
- Season chicken pieces with seasoning granules and pepper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, combine sausage, chorizo and ham and process until well-combined.
- Lay 1 chicken fillet on a plate skin side down and spread with about one third to one half cup of prepared stuffing, followed by cheese, pickle and quail egg.
- Roll tightly and wrap tightly with aluminum foil. Repeat with remaining chicken fillets.
- Place in a dish that will fit your steamer and steam for 45 minutes.
- 2 tbspn. unsalted butter
- ½ cup Nestle All Purpose Cream
- ½ cup quick-melting cheese
- 1 tspn. seasoning granules
- 2 tbspn. chopped spring onions
- Melt butter in a sauce pan. Add cream and cheese, stirring until cheese is melted.
- Season with seasoning granules and add spring onions. Serve with chicken roulade.