This all-time favorite Filipino dish was made not soupy after all but all the
goodness of fruits and vegetables are there! Enjoy!Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. Cooking oil
- ½ kilo Cubed and parboiled beef Kenchie (shank)
- 1 cup Tomato sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup White onion chunks
- 2 tbsp. Chopped garlic
- ½ kilo Quartered cabbage
- ¼ kilo Sliced pechay
- 2 pieces Quartered & fried potato
- ¼ tsp. Chicken powder seasoning
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Crushed black peppercorn
- 1 tbsp. Chopped parsley
- Heat oil in pan. Saute onion, garlic, braise beef until almost brown.
- Add tomato sauce, water and vegetables, continue over medium heat until vegetables are almost cooked.
- Season with salt, pepper and chicken powder seasoning.
- Place on Dish plate and Ping! Ping! with parsley.