Getting ready for today's heavy shed? Try this as your breakfast and
get energized while meeting errands. ;)Ingredients:
- 3pcs Eggs
- 3tbsp. Milk
- 2slice White bread, cut into 3 cubes
- 1 pc Green onion, with top thinly sliced
- 1/3cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3cup Chopped Longganisa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray small 2-cup capacity oval baking ceramic dish with vegetable spray.
- In bowl, combine eggs, milk, bread, green onion, cheese and longganisa; mix well.
- Pour egg mixture into baking ceramic dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until egg mixture is set.