Have a breakfast with Cheff Logro's signature Omellete Rice and make your day
the best all the way!Ingredients:
- 150 grms. Chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 scoop Japanese rice
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 15 grms. Butter
- 5 grms. Fresh basil leaves
- 3 tbsp. catsup
- 30 grms. lolo russo lettuce
- 1 big plum tomato
- 1 cucumber
- 1 jigger white wine
- 30 grms. white onion
- 3 eggs
- 5 grms. parsley, chopped
- Sauté white onion, shitake mushroom, chicken breast. Flambe with white wine. Add cooked rice, catsup, and fresh chopped basil leaves. Set aside.
- On pre-heated open top burner, add butter and pour over beaten eggs, and fill with sautéed mixture of rice and chicken.
- Fold to half-moon shapes. Place on plate and drizzle with catsup.
- Garnish with tomato, lolo rosso and cucumber and chopped parsley.