Ping! ping! ping! for the eggs!Ingredients:
For the Hollandaise sauce:
- 3 pcs. Large egg yolks
- 1 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 5 drops Tabasco sauce
- 8 tbsp. Butter 1 mini baguette, halved lengthwise
- 8 slice Bacon, cooked until crispy
- 4 pcs. Eggs
- Pepper to taste
- Make the hollandaise sauce: drop egg yolk into a blender. Add lemon juice, salt and Tabasco. Pulse for 5 seconds; set aside.
- Slice butter into chunks and place in a microwave- safe cup. Set microwave on high and melt butter, about 1 minute.
- While blending the egg yolk mixture on a low setting, slowly drizzle in melted butter. If you do this correctly, the mixture should thicken and take on a creamy consistency. Pour the mixture into a cup or gravy boat and set aside.
- Fill a large pan with water and set stove at high heat.
- Toast both halves of the mini baguette. Set on a plate; top each half with 4 slices of bacon.
- Poach the eggs: Crack three eggs into the boiling water. Cook until eggs turn white; remove with a slotted spoon and set on top of the bacon slices. (Drain the eggs on a paper towel before setting to keep the sauce from losing its texture.) cover with hollandaise sauce and serve.